- Non adhesive central window
- Does not adhere to the needle during removal
- Optimal dimensions: 12 x 14 cm – 4 3/4 in x 5 1/2 in
- Fully transparent: POLYFILM® facilitates close monitoring of the puncture site
1) Central window: 3x 7,5 cm – 11/4 x 3 IN
Non-adhesive: to guarantee needle stability upon dressing removal
- Reduces the risk of pain
- Prevents accidental needlestick injury during dressing removal
Strengthened: to avoid any risk of tearing leading to breach of asepsis.
Transparent: optimal monitoring site and detection of possible complications.
2) Polyurethane flexible film
- Hypoallergenic for optimum skin tolerance.
- Breathable to prevent humidity accumulation under the dressing and therefore early displacement.
- Barrier against bacteria and viruses, offering protection regarding the risks of contamination.
- Liquid-impermeable to avoid displacement in the event of accidental immersion.
3) Two-part applicator frame
Easy to apply
Included in the pouch
- Huber needle maintenance under the dressing.
- Date of application can be written on the strip.
|PF121401||POLYFILM®, transparent dressing, holding strips||12 x 14cm||50 units|