A set designed for a percutaneous approach
- Hybrid ports : Titanium & POM (polyoxymethylene)
- 3 sizes of port to meet the diverse needs
- Combination of titanium & POM = safety of titanium in contact with antimitotic drugs & lightness of POM.
- The lightest ports in the market. From 2,9 to 7,7 g compared to some competitor’s ports going up to 15g.
Small patient scar
- The profiled shape of the ports allows physician to realize small incisions.
We offer a full choice of sizes and catheters
- 3 port sizes :
- Micro (POLYSITE® 2000) / Mini (POLYSITE® 3000) / Standard (POLYSITE® 4000)
- 5 polyurethane catheter sizes :
- 5 F – 6 F – 6,9 F – 8 F – 9 F
- 4 silicone catheter sizes :
- 5 F – 6,5 F – 7,2 F – 9,5 F
** Average flow rate in ml/mn, under a 1m column of water.
Composition of our POLYSITE ® ISP Percutaneous Set
- Connection rings
- Vein pick
- Straight Huber needle
- Flushing device
- Introducer needle
- Pelable introducer
- J guidewire
- Tunneling device
The Set includes also:
- Patient diary to give to the patient
- Instruction for use
- 8 material identification stickers
- 1 patient card
- 1 Medical alert sheet.